Stuff I wrote:
- ClojureScript-on-Node.js port of Stuart Sierra's excellent component dependency-injection/resolution library
- node-cljs-template - Leiningen template to help bootstrap a ClojureScript-on-Node project.
- ecosystem - Node.js module lifecycle and dependency injection
- toddler - Node.js DSL for specifying database queries and representing them in a platform-independent, immutable way
- porcupine - a Clojure/Ring asset pipeline to simplify inclusion of static assets in a page - part of Caribou
Stuff I helped write:
- Caribou - Clojure web ecosystem for extremely rapid site-construction
- dogdog - a Clojure IRC bot that plays numerous silly diversions, generates (and tweets) three word poetry, and more.
- The Humdrum Toolkit - The primary software toolkit for musical analysis.
In another life, I wrote:
- Perl implementation of Cocoa's Key-Value Coding
- ObjectivePerl - adds Objective-C syntax to regular Perl. Can be freely mixed with Perl.
- Perl client lib for https://onetimesecret.com (available on CPAN here)
- Womble - Objective-J web framework & ORM
- IF Framework - Perl web framework & ORM based on WebObjects/EOF
Sites I made:
I don't have a ton of time to maintain these mostly silly distractions! Some of them might not be working... if not, please let me know.
- Lessons in i18n
- Galactifier Create Star Wars-style scrolling text, with muscial accompaniment. Here's this page. (Requires a pretty new browser, YMMV)
- the random album cover art generator FIXED!
- The Nemesis Engine - Who is whose nemesis in the world?
Articles I wrote, a long time ago:
- ObjectivePerl: Objective-C-Style Syntax And Runtime for Perl - First appeared in print in The Perl Journal, now available online as part of Dr. Dobb's Journal
- Examining Objective-C - Introduction to Objective-C for C and C++ Programmers, published by Dr. Dobb's Journal.
Contact me : kylekyledawkinscom